HRP Publications Project Lead
Description: Candidate will be Project Lead and CAM responsible for managing day to day activity executing Publications support of USAF UH-1 Huey Replacement (HRP) Program. The HRP Publications Project Manager position will monitor Publications contractual/cost/schedule activity (and its impact on Publications/Provisioning functional teams) and their deliverables to meet customer requirements. Position requires pro-active communication with the various Program disciplines in an Integrated Product Team (IPT) environment and the ability to bring forward technical and logistics issues/resolutions to the team. Position reports directly to Supportability Product Team Manager.
• Responsible for Depot Level Publications contract deliveries to USAF HRP customer in accordance with cost, schedule, quality and technical performance requirements as agreed to by contracted statement of work.
• Ensure adherence to schedules and budgets by engaging Program Planning & Control, Financial Control, and IPT leads to actively manage Earned Value performance.
• Develop and actively monitor cost, schedule, risks and opportunities to contract execution.
• Support HRP ILS/Program Manager with activities in support of Executive Management Reviews.
• Manage manpower resource allocation.
• Perform project management and leadership activities to manage contractual as well as revenue objectives and present risk management plans as required.
• Assist functional teams in managing offload subcontractor and their compliance with statement of work, Engineering source data and departmental quality plan.
• Primary interface between internal/external USAF HRP customers, in regard to Publications.
• Demonstrated high level of interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with customer personnel as well as internal levels of management.
• Strong Leadership skills; highly motivated, able to think and operate independently
• Provide/maintain inputs/status reports to Supportability Manager/ILS and Program Manager for Program reviews for internal and external customers.
• Maintain effective use of metrics for tracking quality of subcontractor provided deliverables.
• Be cognizant of Sikorsky International Trade Compliance (ITC) policies including interpretation of company policies and procedures, work instructions, and ITAR regulations in relation to Sikorsky Supportability deliverables
Position is located in Shelton CT office
Desired Skills: A&P License is desired
Project Management certification is a plus
BA/BS degree with 5-10+ years' experience
-Knowledge of H-60 logistics and/or publications,
-Knowledge of Publications project development preferably in S1000D
-Understanding of Sikorsky internal processes strongly preferred,.
-Working knowledge of ACE tool set, especially Relentless Root Cause Analysis
-Working knowledge of Risk Assessment and Mitigation
-Working knowledge of Earned Value Management System
-Strong leadership skills
-Communications skills (both written and oral).
-Candidate must have the ability to manage multiple tasks of varied size and scope
-Strong organizational skills
-Able to think and operate independently
Periodic Travel to Customer site/meeting required
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Back to top