Description:Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS) provides systems engineering, software development, training solutions and complex program management for global security, civil and commercial markets. Simply stated, our mission is to be the world's leading global security and aerospace company. To achieve this mission, RMS draws on its core capabilities in advanced platforms and weapons, C4ISR, global sustainment, training and sensors.
The Associate HRIS Analyst is responsible processing requests for HRIS services and HR reports; maintaining HR data accuracy in the HRMS (Human Resources Management System) (People Soft); responding to customer requests; and developing visual representations of HR Data (visualizations). Additional responsibilities include:
• Developing domain expertise in HRIS specialty fields, including LMPeople (People Soft)
• Administering NEAT (Non-Employee Access Tracking tool, including providing associated reporting
• Developing Tableau visualizations
• Developing and administrating SharePoint sites including library management, archiving files
and enhancing current site portals.
• Using Excel to provide specialized reporting and metrics.
• Identifying and correcting data anomalies in HRMS
• Providing updates to HRMS tables including Position Management, Departments, Locations, etc.
• Providing EDO (Economic Development Opportunity) support, including coordinating with Finance POCs & external vendors to provide associated reports
• Updating the HRBI (Human Resources Business Intelligence) tool including adding fields, creating new reports, visualizations, etc.
• Supporting WebFOCUS and BOBJ (Business Objects) reporting including converting reports from
SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services) to BOBJ
• Combining data from multiple reports to fill client requirements
• Developing PowerPoint presentations and presenting at meetings
The Associate HRIS Analyst will work with a team of forward-thinking professionals. Other duties may be assigned as needed to support the organization.
Candidate can work from any approved RMS location.
• Demonstrated capability in MS Suite, specifically Excel, PowerPoint, & Access
• Completed programming courses or the equivalent in experience.
• Capacity to learn and adapt to new technologies and evolving methodologies and provide imaginative solutions.
• Ability to work in a virtual team and fast-paced, flexible environment.
• Ability to develop and maintain positive professional relationships.
• Ability to develop partnerships and collaborate.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to work with a diverse group of employees at all levels.
• Ability to operate in ambiguous situations and environments.
• Must be able to occasionally travel to other RMS and LM sites (less than 10%)
• Must be able to work more than 40 hours per week during surge periods and when workload otherwise requires it
• Undergraduate degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Decision Science, Data Science, Math, Human Resources or other related field
• Intern or Co-op experience
• Project Management Skills
• SQL programming &/or developing in an SQL environment, e.g. SSRS
• Ability to query / extract data for reporting requirements using BOBJ, SQL, WebFOCUS
• General awareness of other HR-related disciplines
Back to top