Government Finance Analyst Associate
Description:This role will be responsible for communicating and actively coordinating the inputs and statuses required for a successful month end close, monthly account reconciliations and active monitoring of specific program and functional cost allocations.
The candidate will be required to gain knowledge of SAP Accounting Entry methods, Cost Accounting Standards (CAS) Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), financial and managerial accounting principles, as well as have the ability to effectively communicate with internal customers to support all inquiries.
Must be a US Citizen or legally authorized to work in US as a permanent resident. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
• Bachelors degree from an accredited college in Accounting/Finance with an accounting concentration or business related degree with accounting experience.
• Microsoft Office Suite experience; specifically Microsoft Excel experience.
• Accounting reconciliation and follow-up experience.
• Experience with Systems, Applications and Processes (SAP)
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Quick learner of processes and systems.
• Ability to develop positive working relationships and to interface in a positive manner with all levels of personnel.
Back to top