Government Finance Analyst Associate
Description:This position will support the F-35 Program Finance Manager in Fort Worth, Texas. Responsibilities will include: supporting the establishment and management of program cost baselines, tracking and reconciling costs, conducting variance analysis and developing explanations and recommendations for corrective actions as needed. The successful candidate will support Estimate at Complete analysis (EAC) and present program status to various levels of leadership. In this role, data mining and data analysis expertise will be used to highlight and present issues, concerns, and trends to program teams. Must be proficient in Excel to include the development and use of pivot tables, as well as Power Point and Access. The candidate will also assist with monthly financial metric reporting.
Must be a US Citizen; this position will require a government security clearance. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting or Business-related field from an accredited college.
• Ability to develop and use pivot tables and data bases to obtain data and develop reports.
• Knowledge of EVMS concepts
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, team environment.
• Ability to develop affirmative working relationships and to interface with all levels of personnel in a positive manner.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite products with emphasis on Excel and Power Point.
Back to top