Finance Associate - Early Career Development Program (ECDP)
Description:This position is a part of the Early Career Development Program (ECDP) within the Finance and Business Operations (F&BO) function. The program is approximately 2.5 to 3 years in duration (may vary based on employee's start date), and typically consists of a rotational experience, formal mentor and 'buddy' programs, and a standardized training curriculum; all of which are designed to provide a broad background in various facets of F&BO at Lockheed.
Based on business need and location, we have entry-level positions open in Program Finance, Program Planning, Estimating, Controller/Accounting functions and Contracts. Come explore the vast array of challenging financial careers available at Lockheed Martin!
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business Administration or related discipline from an accredited college, or equivalent experience/combined education
- Minimum 3.0 GPA required
- The ability to obtain a security clearance may be necessary for select positions
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills - including but not limited to Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Back to top