Finance Associate - Early Career Development Program (ECDP)
Description:This position is a part of the Early Career Development Program (ECDP) within the Finance and Business Operations (F&BO) function. The program is approximately 2.5 to 3 years in duration (may vary based on employee's start date), and typically consists of a rotational experience, formal mentor and 'buddy' programs, and a standardized training curriculum; all of which are designed to provide a broad background in various facets of F&BO at Lockheed.
Based on business need and location, we have entry-level positions open in Program Finance, Program Planning, Estimating, Controller/Accounting functions and Contracts. Come explore the vast array of challenging financial careers available at Lockheed Martin!
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business Administration or related discipline from an accredited college, or equivalent experience/combined education
- Minimum 3.0 GPA required
- The ability to obtain a security clearance may be necessary for select positions
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills - including but not limited to Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Meet Some of Lockheed Martin's Employees
Whitley’s job is all about integrating data sets that will efficiently and effectively move projects through visualization and development stages to final deployment.
Back to top