Field Technician Intern - Logistics Support
Description:Design and maintain a clean working environment to maintain the spare parts inventory. Support management of onsite spare equipment inventory. Help conduct inventories, report inventory status, issue spares. Help prepare shipments, transfer paperwork, and purchase requests. Move equipment from test facilities to lab to storage locations. Help prepare hazardous material shipments. Help coordinate movement of outdated and unusable assets.
Part-time position. Average 10 hours per week.
Work location: Point Loma
- Exceptional verbal communication skills.
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and execute work independently.
- Proficient in MS Office products to include Word and Excel.
- Ability to collect and communicate detailed information.
- Ability to obtain a secret clearance.
- Ability to lift and carry 42 lbs.
Back to top