Field Support Data Integration Engineer, F-35 Program
Description: Responsibilities include: Provide technical engineering knowledge and skills supporting F-35 Program Sustainment Data Product Integration & Delivery (SDP I&D) and Sustainment Support activities with the Data Quality & Integration Management (DQIM) Teams and Logistics Data Manager (LDM) & Supplier Integration group. Be responsible to perform Sustainment Data Product (SDP) integration, research/analysis, processing, and handling data exchanges between program stakeholders and systems, suppliers, teammates, propulsion system contractors, internal data authors and operational sites.
Specific tasks include, but are not limited to:
1. Site Support interaction with customer, action resolution (AR) review, analysis and decision making related to data accuracy and program processes relevant to support aircraft DD250 and delivery, Non-Aircraft equipment delivery, or operational site standup and sustainment operations (Sustainment Data Build (SDB) - including As-Delivered BOM - Sustainment Parts Information Record (SPIR) - Joint Technical Data (JTD) - Logistics Reference Data - Electronic Equipment Logbook (EEL) - Reference & Initialization Data).
2. Perform data modeling/mapping/mining and Extraction, Transformation and Loading(ETL) activities.
3. Apply data quality forensics and participate in assessments of SDP and/or Supplier data submissions
4. Support coordination with assigned users, application teams, and Suppliers, to understand issues and needs; prioritizing, determining solutions, and implementation of Action Requests (AR) resolution
5. Support the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints
6. Participate in functional analysis, timeline analysis, structured improvement activities, detailed trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into system specifications.
7.This position is designated as a 3rd shift assignment. The incumbent candidate would be expected to be assigned to 1st shift for a period of time for On-the-Job Training (OJT).
Must be a US Citizen or legally authorized to work in US as a permanent resident. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
Must have the ability to obtain a Secret Clearance prior to starting.
Desired Skills: Experience in one or more of the following:
- Working experience using F-35 ALIS applications (i.e. CMMS and CRM or NAVY/MARINE NALCOMIS USAF CAMS/IMDS/IMUS DBA)
- Use of TeamCenter (PDM/LDM) to review and verify Design and Logistics Data
- First-hand experience using F-35 ATLAS application to extract and verify logistics data
- Development of Aircraft/Aviation System Bills-of-Material (BOM)/Structures
- Reading, Writing, and Applying Structured Query Language (SQL) to extract, process and manipulate data
- Reading, Interpreting, and Writing eXtensible Markup Language (XML)
- Hands-on knowledge with TeamCenter e-Cubed report builder
- Hands-on experience with Shop Floor Manager (SFM) System
- Hands-on experience with Quality Assurance Documentation System (QADS)
- Production Planning and/or Shop Floor Operations related to data or systems integration
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication, and problem solving skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Prior Aviation, military experience.
- Bachelors or higher
-MS Project experience
Candidate's experience must be in the following skill areas:
- Management and manipulation of data using Microsoft Excel and/or Access - Performing Data Extraction, Translation, Migration and Loads
- Performing data quality audits/verification
- Application of Data Modeling, Profiling or Analysis techniques to establish patterns and trends
- Performing Configuration Management of data
- Microsoft Office applications
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Back to top