F-35 Training Intern
Description: Finance Internship within the F-35 Training Market Segment supporting the Business Manager with various contracts and financial tasks.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting the team in creating and reviewing budgets using actual performance, previous budget figures, Estimates at Complete, and other data sources to control funds and provide for proper financial administration
- Ensures that costs are allocated according to established procedures.
- Applies principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports
- Performs financial support to Cost Account Managers, interfaces with planning organization as well as finance team and program management.
- Provides Earned Value mgmt skills to accomplish program objectives.
Applies appropriate principles, theories, and concepts to complete assignments of limited scope. Limited knowledge of industry practices and standards.
Desired Skills: Excel skills including pivot tables, VLOOKUPs
Experience working on teams
Strong organizational skills
Ability to work under pressure
Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel)
Ability to handle multiple priorities
Good Oral and Written Communication
Ability to learn new skills quickly
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Meet Some of Lockheed Martin's Employees
Whitley’s job is all about integrating data sets that will efficiently and effectively move projects through visualization and development stages to final deployment.
Back to top