F-35 Training Intern
Description:Finance Internship within the F-35 Training Market Segment supporting the Business Manager with various contracts and financial tasks.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting the team in creating and reviewing budgets using actual performance, previous budget figures, Estimates at Complete, and other data sources to control funds and provide for proper financial administration
- Ensures that costs are allocated according to established procedures.
- Applies principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports
- Performs financial support to Cost Account Managers, interfaces with planning organization as well as finance team and program management.
- Provides Earned Value mgmt skills to accomplish program objectives.
Applies appropriate principles, theories, and concepts to complete assignments of limited scope. Limited knowledge of industry practices and standards.
Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel)
Ability to handle multiple priorities
Good Oral and Written Communication
Ability to learn new skills quickly
Excel skills including pivot tables, VLOOKUPs
Experience working on teams
Strong organizational skills
Ability to work under pressure
Back to top