F-35 Sustainment Program Management Intern
Description:Lockheed Martin F-35 Sustainment needs extraordinary people who are passionate about working on cutting-edge design or technology.
In this role, you will gain exposure to F-35 Sustainment program management. This role will support the F-35 Sustainment organization by providing Product/Program integration across multiple business units, customers, and internal functional departments. This includes but is not limited to:
• Coordinating and generating metrics
• Gathering data, consolidating and summarizing into portfolio based metrics
• Assisting in the execution of Program Reviews
• Coordinating the closure of action items
• Proposal project management support planning, development,of F-35 Sustainment proposals
• Review of financial performance data
Position will be at Beach Street facility located in North Fort Worth.
• Must be a US Citizen; this position will require a government security clearance. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
• Pursuing Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a business, system engineering, management or related discipline.
Project Management experience Problem solving and developing solutions to problems • Demonstrated experience and proficiency with MS Office.
Back to top