F-35 Affordability Program Management Intern
Description:Lockheed Martin F-35 Deputy's Office needs extraordinary people who are passionate about working on optimization of cutting-edge design and cost.
In this role, you will gain exposure to all three F-35 Business Units and execution of each of their Affordability Gap Closure Plans.
This role will support the F-35 Affordability organization by providing Product/Program integration across multiple business units, customers, and internal functional departments. This includes but is not limited to:
• Identifying and harvesting appropriate process and Business Unit level performance measures
• Gathering data, consolidating, summarizing and reporting project level through program level performance metrics
• Providing source data to Proposal planning forF-35 Development, Production, and Sustainment proposals
• Analytical analysis of financial performance data
• Develop, execute, and report a Forecasted Savings vs Committed Savings and Investment Comparison
• Author new and revise existing standard work process command media
Must be a US Citizen or legally authorized to work in US as a permanent resident. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
Pursuing Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in Program Management, Systems Engineering, Management or related technical discipline.
Project Management experience
Analytical/data analysis capabilities
Problem solving and developing solutions to problems
Demonstrated experience and proficiency with MS Office.
Back to top