F-35 Affordability Program Management Intern
Description:Lockheed Martin F-35 Affordability team needs extraordinary people who are passionate about working on cutting-edge technology.
In this role, you will gain exposure to F-35 cost reduction efforts across the entire F-35 program.
This role will support the F-35 Affordability organization by providing Product/Program integration across multiple business units, customers, and internal functional departments. This includes but is not limited to:
• Coordinating and generating metrics
• Gathering data, consolidating and summarizing into portfolio based metrics
• Assisting in the execution of Program Reviews
• Coordinating the closure of action items
• Proposal project management support planning, development, of F-35 Affordability proposals
• Review of financial performance data
Must be a US Citizen or legally authorized to work in US as a permanent resident. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
Pursuing Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a business, system engineering, management or related discipline.
Project Management experience
Problem solving and developing solutions to problems
Demonstrated experience and proficiency with MS Office.
Back to top