Estimator - Mid Level
Description: As a member of the F-35 Estimating and Pricing organization, the individual will be responsible for the development, analysis, review, and sign-off of general material estimates for the F-35 Program. Responsibilities will include analyzing program requirements, preparing requests for supplier quotes and developing costs for detailed Bills of Materials. Requires extensive coordination with Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Manufacturing, Material Accounting and Material Finance organizations. Also requires interfacing with the JSF Program Office, DCAA, and DCMA; presenting material estimate data to management; and performing special assignments when required. This individual is responsible for leading general material estimate development and mentoring less experienced estimators on material estimating topics.
Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access. Ability to Obtain to secret clearance or higher afterwards
Desired Skills: - Knowledge of SAP and estimating pricing tools such as ProPricer, and APTS; advanced Excel skills.
- Able to interface with Engineering to resolve problems related to Bill of Material requirements and with Supply Chain Management to resolve procurement requirements.
- Able to work with little direction.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in Estimating, Finance, Accounting, Supply Chain Management, Engineering or Manufacturing Operations with working knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Truth In Negotiations Act (TINA), and Cost Accounting Standards (CAS).
- Task coordination skills.
- Experience leading proposal activities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel spreadsheets.
- Financial analysis skills.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Back to top