Entry Project Integrator
Description:This position will assist the Project/Program Managers within the Integrated Fighter Group, F-16 Program Office. The selected candidate will be responsible for tracking multiple projects across the F-16 organization. Tasks will include but not limited to maintaining status, managing contract letter database, watch items and efficiency status, assisting with project schedules and collecting Earned Value Data and maintaining status on all active proposals. Candidate will also assist with establishing and implementing program management processes across the organization and will be responsible for running the internal PM review.
Must be a US Citizen or legally authorized to work in US as a permanent resident. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college in finance, industrial engineering/technology, supply chain management, or other related technical discipline.
• Experience with Microsoft Office (including Excel, Project, PowerPoint)
• Organization and prioritization skills, including the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and manage multiple competing priorities.
• Comfortable working across diverse functional organizations.
• Proactive and willing to drive process improvement initiatives.
• Strong decision-making skills, ability to work independently and within teams, and self-motivated.
• Excellent communications skills: written, verbal and presentation.
• Interested in program management
Back to top