Entry Program Integrator
Description:This position is based in Fort Worth and supports the F-16/F-22 Integrated Fighter Group as part of the Program Operations Team. The position will work collaboratively with both the line of business (LOB) and the functional leadership teams to manage the portfolio's business rhythm, ensuring customer, enterprise and corporate commitments are met on time and accurately. Applicant must have the ability to work with subject matter experts to transform their data and information into coherent, creative, and compelling presentations. Applicant must be able to serve as Program representative on Aero-wide initiatives, and handle multiple/widely varying assignments. Tasks include, but are not limited to, coordinating monthly program performance submittals to internal/external customers, coordinating monthly program reviews; coordinating/streamlining program processes and procedures while maintain compliance; coordinating training requirements; managing team's office space allocation & relocations; managing customer/internal/external audits; coordinating team communications; organizing employee engagement events on behalf of LOB (i.e. awards, charity, team building, lunch and learn); and, coordinating a variety of other ad hoc requirements as needed.
Must be a US Citizen or legally authorized to work in US as a permanent resident. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college in finance, industrial engineering/technology, supply chain management, or other related technical discipline.
• Experience with Microsoft Office (including Excel, Project, PowerPoint)
• Degree in Finance, Industrial Engineering/Technology, Supply Chain Management, or related STEM discipline.
• Organization and prioritization skills, including the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and manage multiple competing priorities.
• Comfortable working across diverse functional organizations.
• Proactive and willing to drive process improvement initiatives.
• Strong decision-making skills, ability to work independently and within teams, and self-motivated.
• Excellent communications skills: written, verbal and presentation.
• Experience with website and SharePoint management.
Back to top