Electronics Instrumentation - Fire Systems
Description: - Troubleshoot and Repair Fire Systems in a large industrial Facility
- Diagnose, repair and tune highly sensitive complex circuits and components
- Determines methods and sequences of operation for all types of electronic and electro-mechanical control systems
- Disassembles, services, rebuilds, overhauls and repairs delicate electronic and electro-mechanical components then tests to validate repair meets requirements to ensure there is no introduction of error into system
- Analyzes results of tests performed as it relates to electronic and electro-mechanical issues then repairs as needed to meet requirements
- Troubleshoot complex circuitry and controls with and without schematics and wiring diagrams
- Sets up sensitive tools and measurement equipment to validate equipment condition and repair as required to meet specifications
- Analyze, troubleshoot, rebuild and repair components, systems and ancillary equipment related to conventional and automated machine tools, precision fabrication machines and other plant machinery and equipment to meet exact specifications/tolerances then validates repairs and adjustments
- Regularly works without established procedures, performing a wide variety of nonstandard, complex tasks, requiring extensive knowledge of discipline
- May estimate labor and equipment costs and prepare requisitions as required
- Maintains and creates appropriate maintenance, inventory and repair logs
- Must possess certifications required by the Company and Law
Desired Skills: • Honeywell programming experience
• Experience with FAAST and VESDA systems
• Familiar with Metrology as it relates to calibration of machine tools and temperature uniformity
• Experience in electronic/electro-mechanical machine tool repair and related maintenance to include multi-axis NC, CNC, DNC and applicable Robots
• Mechanical aptitude
• Experience with Renishaw Laser, Rotary Calibrator and Ballbar
• RS 485 & 232
• NICET Certifications as it applies to Electrical Power, Inspection and Testing, and Fire Alarm Systems
• Must be able to read and interpret schematics and wiring diagrams
• Ability to determine origin of failure between electrical, electronic and/or mechanical
• Computer Skills (Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, etc)
• Linux and MS Operating Systems
• Experience troubleshooting and repairing Analog and Digital controls
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a clearance.
• Must be able to work shifts in accordance with the collective bargaining agreement
• Must be able to obtain and maintain all certifications as required
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Meet Some of Lockheed Martin's Employees
Whitley’s job is all about integrating data sets that will efficiently and effectively move projects through visualization and development stages to final deployment.
Back to top