Electronics Engineer Sr with MK92 FCS knowledge
Description: This position is for an experienced electronics engineer who will work in the Huntsville repair depot. The depot provides life cycle support primarily for US Navy radar system equipment.
The electronic engineer will be expected to:
- support the Engineering Working Group to investigate and resolve DMS/obsolescence issues.
- support sourcing during the component selection and procurement process.
- investigate problems identified by the technicians during the repair or test process.
- review Test Specifications and update Repair Procedures and Test Plans due to test equipment changes or design changes.
- support depot operations during the repair and test phase of circuit cards, drawers, power supplies, RF hardware, transmitters, receivers, wave guide assemblies, antennas, servo circuits, electromechanical and mechanical assemblies.
- utilize various electronic test equipment including Oscilloscopes, Spectrum Analyzers and Network Analyzers.
- Use assembly drawings, wire tabs and schematics to troubleshoot and bring failed assemblies to working condition.
Desired Skills: Knowledge and experience of the MK92 FCS.
Previous experience working in a depot repair or manufacturing environment.
Competent in the use of various electronic test equipment.
Knowledge and experience with RF circuitry, antennas, receivers, transmitters, servos, analog circuitry, and electrical mechanical assemblies.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Meet Some of Lockheed Martin's Employees
Whitley’s job is all about integrating data sets that will efficiently and effectively move projects through visualization and development stages to final deployment.
Back to top