Electronics Engineer Intern
Description:This position is for an engineer working in the Fort Worth IFG Aircraft Computers/Identification Friend or Foe (IFF) and Data Transfer Team. Job responsibilities will include supporting development of Mission Computers/IFF/Data Transfer for F-16 and F-22 aircraft.
• Review and improve Hardware Specifications
• Work with Suppliers & Engineering during product development lifecycle
• Support of system integration activities
• Development/review of detailed engineering documents for software and hardware release
• Financial analysis of planned team activities
• Development of estimates to complete, development of customer estimates
• Generation of a slide presentations in support of customer briefings
• Support development of Supplier Statement of Work & Proposals
• Work closely with Supply Chain Management
Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and be able to work independently with limited oversight from team lead and manager. Must able to travel both domestic and internationally.
Must be a US Citizen, this position will require a government security clearance. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
Seeking a Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Electronic, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline.
• Experience in an aerospace related education/background
• Familiar with computer and hardware lab environments
• Networking and computer troubleshooting
• Collaboration with System design, Software teams and Lab technicians
• System performance monitoring and evaluation experience
• Operating Systems knowledge, preferably Linux
• Electrical troubleshooting skills
• Experience with Test and Measurement Equipment
• Agile or Scaled Agile Framework methodology
• Root Cause/Corrective Action techniques
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products including Excel spreadsheet, scheduling and Database applications
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and analytical skills
• Needs to have the ability to convey technical data and concepts in concise messages and presentations.
• Must be able to obtain related program security clearances.
Back to top