Electronics Engineer, ASIC & FPGA Design
Description:Location: Littleton, CO
The coolest jobs on this planet... or any other... are with Lockheed Martin Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the world's hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
As an Electronics Engineer, ASIC & FPGA Design, you will be working for the Central ASIC & FPGA Engineering organization on a program as needed.
You will need work or classroom experience in the following ASIC and FPGA design activities:
Typically has 0 - 3 years of professional experience.
Meet Vickie Wall, ASIC & FPGA Design Team Manager
Ability to obtain SECRET Clearance required for this role.
This position requires the selected candidate to be a US Citizen
Electronics Engineer, Electrical Engineer, ASIC, Application-Specific Integrated Circuits , SoC, FPGA, Field Programmable Gate Arrays, UVM, OVM, VHDL, Verilog, SystemVerilog, C++, Java, IP cores
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin's competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
Previous ASIC/FPGA design work or classroom experience.
*This position requires the selected candidate to be a US Citizen
• Knowledge of design and verification of FPGA and/or ASIC devices.
• Knowledge of modern verification methodologies, including UVM and/or OVM. Familiarity with UVM-based functional verification concepts and methodologies, as they apply to design for test.
• Knowledge of developing FPGAs and/or ASICs for high-reliability applications including space environments.
• Experience with Mentor Graphics Modelsim or Questasim, Synopsys Synplify Pro, and Libero SoC.
• Experience with Xilinx Virtex-5QV, Microsemi antifuse (RTSX and/or RTAX) and SoC (RTG4) devices and Xilinx 7-series or newer devices.
• Experience with AMBA architectures, embedded processors, and IP cores.
• HDL programming experience with VHDL, Verilog, and/or SystemVerilog.
• Experience with object-oriented programming (e.g. C++ or Java).
• Experience using MS office products is preferred.
• Candidate must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Back to top