Electro-Mechanical Engineer Associate - Grand Prairie, Texas
Lockheed Martin is seeking a Electro-Mechanical Packaging Design Engineer Associate for a position in Grand Prairie, TX who will be responsible for the hardware development for missile and / or fire control electronics and general packaging support. Electrical package design utilizes those mechanical engineering design princples on electronic hardware, i.e. electronics enclosures, circuit boards, connectors and cables/harnesses.
Activity will require:
Cross functional coordination to complete hardware design effort to support hardware integration for the designed weapon system.
Technical mentoring will be provided to assist with development of design skills.
Travel may be required as necessitated by the assignment.
-Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education. Entry level.
- Must be able to obtain a security clearance
- Experience with 3D modeling tools (example would be Pro-E/CREO, Catia, Solidworks or similar)
- Familiar with mechanical engineering design principles: Thermal (Electronics Cooling) and Structural
- Exposure to electronic hardware is a plus: Circuit Boards, Electronics Enclosures and Harnesses
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Back to top