Electrical Systems Engineer Integration and Test, Entry Level
- Huntsville, AL
Description:Ready for a challenge at the speed of Hypersonics?
Come join Lockheed's Long Range Hypersonic Weapon team. Our system will travel at Mach 5 (over a mile per second). Helping us create build a system that goes that fast means overcoming a number of difficult physics and engineering challenges. You will be integrating hypersonic missile technology into an Army battery on a highly accelerated schedule to deliver a hypersonic operational prototype system to the Warfighhter. LRHW will be capable of flying at 5x the speed of sound and will provide a timely response to varying threat scenarios. If this intrigues you, come join our LRHW team. Lockheed Martin is looking for a Test Engineer with initiative to join the test team within the Systems Test Architecture and Engineering organization.
As a Systems Integration and Test Engineer, you will:
• Perform as a Test Engineer and Certified Test Conductor (CTC) responsible for safe development and execution of test scripts and test procedures during all test phases including pre- and post-environment system performance tests,
• Support the improvement of developed automated test scripts, procedures, telemetry displays, limit files, Test Information Sheets, and other documentation used to conduct System and Subsystem level testing at the Factory and at the Launch Base
• Review telemetry and test data, ensuring generated data accurately verifies ground system functionality and meets ground system requirements
• Document test anomalies found during test execution and support troubleshooting hardware and software integration problems through resolution
• Support Program System Engineering and Certified Principal Engineers (CPEs) in the verification of test requirements
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin champions an inclusive work environment that inspires differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
• Bachelors degree in Engineering or in a related discipline
• US Citizenship and the ability to obtain a Secret security clearance
• Electrical test engineering, test support and planning with an emphasis on coordinating/communicating software and hardware integration anomalies with the software team
• Electrical test equipment such as bench top power supplies, oscilloscopes, digital multimeters, data acquisition systems and software development tools
• Familiarity with automated test equipment and the Windows workstation environment
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
• Demonstrated basic understanding of systems thinking skills and behaviors
• Missile or space segment design and test experience with one or more subsystems or fields outside of Systems Engineering
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong social skills, and ability to build solid relationships with team members
• Active DoD Secret Clearance
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Back to top