Electrical Engineering Intern
- Baltimore, MD
Description:Here at Lockheed Martin, we are working on many exciting programs and developing cutting edge products and applications to meet the complex and evolving needs of our customers. We are looking for talented electrical engineers to join our team, working with other engineering disciplines to help develop many best-in-class products and solutions. The successful candidate will be flexible, motivated, dedicated, detail-focused, team-oriented, and capable of multi-tasking.
Candidates pursuing bachelors or master's degrees in electrical engineering or related disciplines should explore the opportunities available in the Baltimore Electrical Engineering organization.
An intern in this position will work closely with a team of engineers on a formal government contract or internal investment effort in one or more of the following areas: military missile launching systems, naval machinery control systems, aerodynamic control mechanisms, or high voltage power systems.
Electrical Engineering tasks include: plan, design, develop, and test electrical components, equipment, systems, facilities, and networks.
These positions are located in Baltimore, MD.
• Pursuing a Bachelor's level degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, engineering physics, or related disciplines.
• Candidates must have the ability to obtain a DoD security clearance to at least the Secret level.
• Experience with any of the following is desirable:
• Analog, Digital and power supply circuit design
• FPGA programming using Verilog/VHDL
• Familiarity with processor design & architecture
• Test equipment hardware (Oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, etc.) and associated software.
• Experience with hardware design for Electromagnetic Interference / Compatibility (EMI/EMC) and requirements / procedures of MIL-STD-461, 464 and DO-160 testing standards
• Knowledge of EM theory to apply design techniques and design features to control electromagnetic (EM) emissions (intentional and un-intentional) and susceptibilities
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Back to top