Electrical Engineer Associate / Components - Grand Prairie, TX
- Grand Prairie, TX
Description:Missiles and Fire Control (MFC) is a recognized designer, developer and manufacturer of precision engagement aerospace and defense systems for the U.S. and allied militaries. This is Lockheed Martin's lead business unit for research development and production of manned and unmanned ground-vehicle systems, electro-optical and smart munitions systems and is a pioneer in the field of versatile, high-performance missile and rocket technology.
Lockheed Martin is seeking an entry level Electrical, Electronic and Electro-mechanical (EEE) Components Engineer for a position in Grand Prairie, TX. The candidate for the EEE Components Engineer will gain working knowledge of component selection, screening, parts qualification and derating of Electrical, Electronic, and Electromechanical components used in military applications. The selected Candidate should be a self-starter, capable of handling several tasks at once. Through the guidance of experienced CEs the candidate will learn how to handle document issues relating to new component releases and qualification, handle component related failures, handle component noncompliance issues, handle program prohibited items such as pure-tin and able to handle counterfeit part detection.
Relocation assistance is possible for this exciting position.
Click here to visit Lockheed Martin Missile and Fire Control's The Muse Profile
- Must have or must be able to obtain a security clearance.
- Candidate must have a Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline.
- Must be proficient with computer tools such as MS Excel.
- This position requires periodic travel to both the customer and supplier locations.
- The ideal candidate is degreed in Material Science Engineering with electrical component experience or Electrical Engineering with hands on exposure to electronics components.
- Ability to work in a team environment, and interface with internal and external customers.
Back to top