Description:Lockheed Martin is in search of an associate electrical engineer (level 1) to join our rapidly growing team in Marion, MA. This role in the Rotary and Mission Systems heavyweight torpedo business area offers an exciting opportunity to contribute to and grow with a top-tier employer known throughout the world for its engineering prowess, diversity of product offerings, and robust solutions.
The candidate will primarily be involved with production support and sustaining engineering for at least a period of her/his first two years.
The candidate should be energetic, have sound theoretical technical skills, the ability to work independently, yet thrive in a team environment, and thrive on troubleshooting complex electronic systems. One should have laboratory experience with DVMs, oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, etc.
Occasional overtime and some travel are required.
The qualified candidate must have:
1. US Citizenship
2. A Bachelor of science in Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
3. Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
4. High proficiency with multitasking
5. Strong analog and/or digital troubleshooting skills
8. Proficiency with common laboratory engineering tools including logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, power supplies, function generators, digital multi-meters, and other support equipment.
9. MS Office suite expertise
1. Zuken schematic capture
4. Programmable logic device expertise
Back to top