Eglin AFB NASC - Security Administrator Sr
Description: At Lockheed Martin Mission Systems and Training, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach - and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
The National ALIS Support Center Security Administrator will act as the enterprise authority in the use of automated auditing tools (Splunk and associated reports) also augmented with manual processes to insure that standardized auditing occurs at each site within the enterprise to guarantee compliance with certification and accreditation artifacts as well as Trusted Facility Manuals. Must have extensive experience with Windows' audit policy and log aggregating software as well as security event correlation. Reviews and produces security-relevant documentation for use by enterprise security administrators.
*Must be willing to travel, to include Squadron CONUS/OCONUS deployments for extended periods depending on operational needs. Position may require the ability to perform in an arduous duty environment and subject to all applicable U.S. Government requirements. A detailed list of these requirements will be available at the time of interview and employment will be contingent on agreement and compliance with such requirements.
Desired Skills: 1) Familiarity with existing LM products and processes, to include Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) F-35 hardware and software
2) Proficiency in all MS Office applications
3) Certified in Security+
4) Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to create presentation material for Base Leadership (e.g. Officers and management)
5) Backups of Physical servers (Windows 2012 OS), virtual machines, Hyper-V server
6) Disaster recovery/restores
7) Hardware/System Monitoring of physical and virtual servers
8) System Maintenance - scheduled upgrades/maintenance, startup and shutdown of rack components
9) Software Maintenance - applying OS updates, antivirus/antispyware updates, and patch updates
10) User Account Maintenance (Active Directory)
Candidates must have a Final Transferable Secret security clearance, last Periodic Reinvestigation must be within the last five years.
Candidates Must be able to attain and maintain Special Access Program (SAP) access.
In addition to the following:
1) Knowledge/experience of Splunk, security administration and Windows auditing.
2) Correlation of security events to identify root cause and perform corrective action
3) Strong systems & software engineering and/or system administration process background
4) Excellent Communication & Verbal skills
5) Self Starter & the ability to multitask
6) Must hold an active DoD Secret clearance and be able to obtain and hold Special Access Program (SAP) clearances
7) Must be willing to work off hours, to include 0300-1200, 0700-1600, 1000-1900, and/or 1500-2400 depending on operational needs.
8) Must be willing to travel, to include Squadron CONUS/OCONUS deployments for extended periods depending on operational needs. Position may require the ability to perform in an arduous duty environment and subject to all applicable U.S. Government requirements. A detailed list of these requirements will be available at the time of interview and employment will be contingent on agreement and compliance with such requirements.
9) Must hold DoD IAT Level II Certification (Sec + or better)
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's team of 113,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Back to top