E1075: Software Systems Engineer
- Roy, UT
Description:The selected individual will lead software design and architecture for the US intercontinental ballistic missile system. Responsibilities include:
- Leading technical design and architecture for a large software effort
- Provide regular status briefings to program management.
- Identify technical, cost, and schedule risks
- Supporting proposal software estimation
Typically has 14+ years of professional experience.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Experience as a software engineer in C++, C, Python, or Verilog/VHDL.
- Demonstrated experience with software architecture for communications, networks, or processing computer systems.
- Demonstrated technical leadership experience as either a software team lead of employees or software project lead
- This position requires special access to support the program and requires the selected candidate to be a US Citizen.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret Level clearance.
- Comprehensive knowledge of software development environments to include continuous integration concepts
- Experience with open systems architecture and open messaging systems
- Experience in Agile software development
- Active clearance with investigation within the last 6 years
- TS/SCI clearance
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Back to top