DevOps Applications Tech Lead
- Herndon, VA
The coolest jobs on this planet... or any other... are with Lockheed Martin Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin Space is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing people are on a mission to make a difference in the world. Every single day we use our unique skills and experiences to craft, design and build solutions to some of the worlds' hardest engineering problems. Our culture inspires employees to dream big, perform with excellence and build incredible products. We provide the resources, support, and the focus. You bring the passion and courage to envision limitless possibilities, and we'll build a better tomorrow with you!
Are you ready to further your career in Cyber Security working for one of the top companies in the world?
Would you like the opportunity to work with a leading team on the groundbreaking Cyber program?
In this role, you will:
• Design and implement enterprise .
• Develop and maintain complex that involve integrating COTS, GOTS and Open Source components.
• Use automated testing tools.
• Find solutions for customers and leading teams performing IT software development.
• Identify technology gaps in current capabilities and processes.
Position is contingent upon program award expected late 2020 or early 2021
• Experience with Linux, SELinux, UNIX and/or Windows Operating
• Agile development experience
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Strong communication skills; with creative thinking and problem-solving skills
• Team Lead experience
• Security + certification or ability to acquire within 3 months
• Experience with emerging technologies: Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Analytics; and Augmented and Virtual Reality
• Experience with Test Automation and Continuous Integration
• Experience with Amazon Web Services, Microservice architecture, REACT Web Development or RESTFUL Web Development
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin champions an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking. Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Benefits you can enjoy include:
•Paid time off
•25 three-day weekends
•Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin's competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Back to top