Deputy Radar Architect
- Moorestown, NJ
Description:At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS), we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach - and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
Radar Systems Engineering within the Mission Systems Engineering Center of Excellence (COE) is seeking a candidate to work closely with the Radar Architect to implement the strategic vision, tactical execution including design, implementation, test and maintenance of a large-scale Radar System. Occasional travel may be required.
The Deputy Radar Architect will:
-Perform requirements analysis and architecture definition across the Radar Product.
-Implement and improve common processes across the Radar Product.
-Develop and execute radar control product roadmaps working closely with the other architects.
-Review Radar requirements and interface definition to translate customer requirements into the Radar System architecture.
-Represent the organization on contracts and interface with internal and external customers, program and senior leadership, and multidisciplinary engineering teams on significant technical matters.
-U.S. Citizen with ability to obtain a DoD Secret level clearance is required.
-Apply scalable architectures including microservices and decoupled frameworks for a large-scale complex Radar system.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering, Physics or equivalent combined with 6+ years of related experience.
- Demonstrated experience in one or more of the following areas: analysis, architecture, requirements development, design, modeling and simulation, or integration and test.
- Experience presenting to customers and senior management.
- Proven ability to work on multidisciplinary engineering teams.
- Experience in an Agile workflow environment.
- U.S. Citizen with ability to obtain or maintain a DoD Secret level clearance.
- Advanced degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Radar systems development experience including software, data analysis, and modeling and simulation.
- Experience with system engineering tools including DOORS and Rhapsody; software development tools including Git, Jenkins, JIRA; automated testing tools and approaches.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Active DoD Secret level clearance or higher.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Back to top