Description: Lockheed Martin invites you to step up to one of today's most daunting challenges: the use of advanced electronics to undermine our way of life. As a cybersecurity professional at Lockheed Martin, you'll protect the networks that our citizens and the world depend upon each minute: Financial assets. Healthcare information. Critical infrastructure. Hazardous materials. The uninterrupted flow of energy that keeps modern life moving. Here, you'll work with cybersecurity experts on the forefront of threat protection and proactive prevention. In this fast-paced, real-world environment, you'll draw on all of your education and experience as well as the resources of Lockheed Martin to keep the threats at bay.
• Wrap an existing Open Source exploitation technology into an automated, distributed exploitation computing environment architecture which will utilize NVIDIA GPUs when applicable
• Use, monitor, regulate and administrate as necessary the developed automated, distributed exploitation computing environment architecture which also uses NVIDIA GPUs
• Provide compete testing and technical support to the developed automated, distributed exploitation computing environment architecture which also uses NVIDIA GPUs to include any developed or integrated exploitation software
• Provide training on the development, use, and support of the developed, automated distributed exploitation computing environment architecture
• Enage NMEC customer's exploitation requests for support and provide the proper exploitation support as necessary
• Create, update, and maintain as necessary all documentation for the automated, distributed exploitation computing environment architecture
• Create, update and maintain as necessary all documentation of any developed software, scripts or tools
• Utilize CUDA to maintain and assess various project-specific software applications
Advanced/expert experience with hardware configuration, networking protocols and network/data communications
• Advanced/expert experience programming experience in Windows, Linux and Mac operating systems
• Advanced/expert experience programming experience with C++, Python, Java, JSP, CUDA, or other NVIDIA GPU coding technologies
Advanced/expert experience in software development and scripting
• Demonstrated experience using debugging and profiling tools for CUDA/OpenCL programs and performance analysis of hybrid CPU/GPU programs
• Experience requiring an extensive knowledge of GPU hardware architecture, performance characteristics, memory subsystem and experience in optimizing CUDA/OpenCL code for specific hardware characteristics
• Experience requiring a proficiency in software engineering and architecture best practices and industry standards
• Experience with the following is also desired: AMD/ATI and Intel GPUs; Brook/Sh/GSGP programming languages; NVIDIA Cg SDK; Windows and Linux OS/RTOS development; OpenCL/OpenMP
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Meet Some of Lockheed Martin's Employees
Whitley’s job is all about integrating data sets that will efficiently and effectively move projects through visualization and development stages to final deployment.
Back to top