- Orlando, FL
Description:The Data Engineer delivers full-stack data solutions across the entire data processing pipeline. This relies on systems engineering principles to design and implement solutions that span the data lifecycle to: collect, ingest, process, store, persist, access, and deliver data at scale and at speed. It includes knowledge of local, distributed, and cloud-based technologies; data virtualization and smart caching; and all security and authentication mechanisms required to protect the data.
- Experienced in design or development of enterprise data solutions, applications, and integrations
- Knowledge of modern enterprise data architectures, design patterns, and data toolsets and the ability to apply them
- Has software engineering experience
- Strong problem solving, conceptualization, and communication skills
- Degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, or related field
- Data APIs - Database systems (SQL and NO SQL)
- Distributed data systems (e.g., Hadoop, HBase, Cassandra, Spark)
- Data modeling - Extraction, Transformation and Load (ETL) tools
- Data warehousing solutions (Time phasing, Dimensional modeling, Snapshot)
- Database architecture
- Languages: Java Script, SQL, Hive, Pig, Python, XML, Java, Shell
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Back to top