Data Center Network Analyst
Description: As a team member in the Enterprise Business Service DV2 organization, this position successfully applies technology to meet service commitments for our primary clients; Lockheed Martin (LM) Business Areas (BA) and the Enterprise Business Services organization (EBS). Specifically, the candidate will support the daily operations and continued growth activities of our designated Data Centers along with other sites located in the Central Region. This position administers and maintains a complex suite of network hardware and software across an enterprise network environment. This position is responsible for supporting Tier 1 through Tier 3 network issues, maintaining lean operating processes & procedures, supporting infrastructure changes, large infrastructure projects, and providing overall service consistent with customer care objectives. The position requires successful utilization of senior level experience in network engineering, network operations, network performance tools/analysis, project management, and systems integration. This network professional will ensure that Lockheed Martin networks are managed, controlled, and updated in a manner consistent with both Lockheed Martin policies and procedures. Most work is to be performed on-site, including some off-shift hours, weekends, and occasional travel. The position also supports a 24 X 7 weekly on-call rotation schedule.
Desired Skills: - CISSP, CCIE, JNCIE, CCNP, Security +, Brocade certifications
- Hands-on experience and knowledge concerning switching and routing with knowledge on topics such as TCP/IP, IP configuration, peer-to-peer networking, IP addressing & subnets, building a routing table, and other network protocols, standards, and architecture.
- Experience in information security infrastructure, including firewalls and VPN architecture
- Experience with the development of Standard Operating Instructions and Disaster Recovery Plans
- Experience managing vendor relationships for break/fix, root cause analysis, escalations, and technology refresh
- Knowledge of Service Now or ITSM support tools
- Knowledge / expertise with Cisco Routing and Switching, Brocade Routing and Switching, Juniper NSM, Brocade Network Advisor, Infoblox, Riverbed Central Management Console, OPNET VNE Server, Riverbed Application Response, Silver Peak, and CA Spectrum
- Proven ability to interpret corporate policies into executable requirements
- Advanced level of knowledge and experience supporting LAN/WAN infrastructures. Demonstrated through related professional level networking experience
- Expertise and experience with installing, configuring, and trouble-shooting TCP/IP-based networks
- Brocade and Cisco Systems IOS and CLI experience
- Candidate must be able to troubleshoot network connectivity and/or peer to peer application issues at all levels of the TCP/IP stack via packet capture and analysis
- Working knowledge of standard network services (DNS, DHCP, IP Address Mgmt., NTP, SNMP, etc.)
- Strong documentation and technical writing skills to maintain system(s) configurations and network diagrams
- Proven strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities
- Excellent interpersonal and teaming skills illustrated through related work experience
- Position will be required to work a flexible schedule that may include evenings, nights, and week-ends and support an on call rotation
- Already possess or be able to obtain a DoD Secret clearance
- Ability to minimal travel as required
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Back to top