Cybersecurity, Security Assessment & Authorization
- Raleigh, NC
Would you like to be a part of a diverse and growing engineering team which contributes to the development of technology critical to our National Defense?
At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, Cyber & Intelligence, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We invite you to step up to one of today's most daunting yet rewarding challenges as a Lockheed Martin Cyber Security professional. You'll protect the networks that our citizens and the world depend upon each minute: Point of Sales Financial Assets, Critical infrastructure, Transportation, Automation and the uninterrupted flow of materials throughout the world which keeps our modern life moving. Here, you'll work with cybersecurity experts on the forefront of threat prediction, detection and eradication before an adversary could gain a foot hold, using industry leading methodologies and tools. In this fast-paced, real-world environment, you'll draw on all of your education and experience as well as the vast resources of Lockheed Martin Corporation to keep cyber threats at bay.
The candidate will be a member of the Lockheed Martin Cyber Solutions Team supporting a US Government and commercial customer. You will be a member of the Compliance Team and apply Vulnerability Management Strategy/Plan to best discover the enterprise network, determine appropriate tools and techniques, plan and schedule vulnerability assessment, conduct scans, report findings, provide recommendations and solicit feedback from the customer and workforce to achieve all project objectives. Also responsible for business analysis and developing Contingency Plans as well as SSP, SAR, and Risk assessment documentation.
• Develop NIST / FISMA SA&A documentation for systems and networks undergoing certification and validate the quality of deliverables produced by the team.
• Assess risks, identify mitigation requirements and develop accreditation recommendations; be responsible for tracking SA&A requirements for assigned systems within the agency and validate that tasks are on schedule, and ensure the delivery of quality documentation.
• Demonstrated ability to review and edit draft security artifacts as assigned to ensure compliance with SA&A, and FISMA.
• Assist in the creation of SA&A packages with the responsibility for gathering information from system owners, applying data to the appropriate templates, and attending meetings in support of the effort.
* Experience with O365
• CERTIFICATIONS: (One or more desired) CompTIA Security+ CE, CISSP OR; Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC) Security Essentials Certification (GSEC), OR; ISC2 Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP), OR; Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Security.
• CLEARANCE: Must be able to obtain a Position of Public Trust Designation - US Citizen or Green Card Holder. Willingness to submit to a Tier 5 Single-Scope Background Investigation (SSBI).
• Determines enterprise information assurance and security standards.
• Develops and implements information assurance/security standards and procedures.
• Coordinates, develops, and evaluates security programs for an organization; Recommends information assurance/security solutions to support customers' requirements.
• Identifies, reports, and resolves security violations.
• Establishes and satisfies information assurance and security requirements based upon the analysis of user, policy, regulatory, and resource demands.
• Critical thinking skills, both qualitatively and quantitatively.
• Ability to work well with other organizations and personnel with disparate backgrounds.
• Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
• Strong technical, analytical and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and with a team.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Back to top