Cybersecurity Analyst Staff
Description: At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach - and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
This position is for a Computer Systems Security Analyst in the Moorestown, NJ. The successful candidate will have a system administration background with Information Assurance (IA) training to design, test, and implement state-of-the-art secure operating systems and networks. Support a wide range of security issues including architectures, firewalls, electronic data traffic, network access, event management and backup solutions. The position will support various programs and lab environments including Combat System Engineering Development Site (CSEDS).
Detailed technical responsibilities include:
• Risk Assessment Reports (RAR) analysis with recommendations for hardware and software integration.
• Implementation of security policies to meet Risk Management Framework (RMF) objectives including monthly operating system (OS) and software patches and quarterly reviews of Security Technical Implementation Guidelines (STIG).
• Significant interaction with other technicians, analysts, and engineers to implement security designs; resolving vulnerabilities, modifying system or software components security settings and mitigating risk.
Detailed documentation responsibilities include:
• Develop and/or support DIACAP/RMF eMASS accreditation packages for site and program systems
• Identify, document and maintain test results for DoD 8500.01 DIACAP/DoD 8510.01 RMF IA Controls (IACs)
• Complete and/or support all required eMASS documentation including SIP, Implementation Plan, IAC Inheritance, Risk Assessment Report (RAR), PPSM Registration (if required) and POA&M.
• Complete and/or support development of Contingency Plan, Incident Response, Configuration Management, and all other site plan testing activities.
• Research and coordinate the implementation of vulnerability remediation (identified via ACAS and STIG/SCAP assessments) with subject matter experts, document and update POA&M and generate required reports and artifacts, as required.
Desired Skills: • Experience Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2008 Server and Windows 10 Desktop Administration
• Experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 5 and 6
• Product expertise to include Dell/HP server platforms and Cisco Network Devices
• Experience with Active Directory, Microsoft SQL Server and Exchange
• Experience with creating and maintaining system backups
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with Virtual Machine (VM) software installation and configuration
• Experience with DoD provided security tools including SCAP compliance checker and ACAS.
• Experience with patching systems using Windows Server Update Services (WSUS)
• Experience with Host Based Security System (HBSS) installation, configuration and management.
• Experience with System Information and Event Management (SIEM) software.
• Strong technical writing skills with some Sys Admin background and Information Assurance training
• Strong leadership, administrative, and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to develop DIACAP/RMF eMASS accreditation packages.
• Coordinate and/or participate in meetings with the Government Certification authority (CA) to support system cybersecurity posture and to address specific risks and/or obtain guidance.
• Coordinate and/or participate in meetings with site management and other organizations, as required.
• Support design and implementation of physical and technical security controls with ISSO and System/Network administrators.
• Developing experience in Windows and/or Linux installation, configuration, and administration.
• Have an understanding of NISPOM/DISA security requirements and know how to implement required security settings.
• Ability to analyze security scan reports and develop/implement a plan to mitigate security vulnerabilities.
• Experience with automated capabilities for updating or patching systems where practical, and develop processes and procedures for manual system updating and patching.
• Knowledge of for DoD 8500.01 DIACAP/DoD 8510.01 RMF IA Controls (IACs).
• Security+ Certification
• Ability to obtain and maintain Security Clearance.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Meet Some of Lockheed Martin's Employees
Whitley’s job is all about integrating data sets that will efficiently and effectively move projects through visualization and development stages to final deployment.
Back to top