Cyber/EW Bus Devel Analyst Prin
Description: As a member of Cyber EW Business Development this individual will interface with customers across the Intel and DoD community including special agencies in the Ft Meade Area supporting the Cyber EW Solutions market strategy, growing the pipeline and capturing new business. This individual will focus on securing our core programs around the FT Meade area while expanding into white space areas with strong mission offerings. This individual will be responsible for growing our Cyber EW annual sales with specific focus on Cyber, SIGINT, Analytics.
• The individual in this position will also be responsible for supporting and developing the market strategy for new solutions
• Function as the Lead Team member supporting Ft Meade Strategy but also the Army, Navy, Air Force and Joint Services Commands
• Support the integration and partnership with the other RMS LoBs, AERO, ES and Space, to develop focused market strategies and support the development of the respective long range plans
• Support RMS and Cyber business interests and related activities with; Washington Operations, Corporate Business Development, Corporate Strategic Development, Corporate CTO, Corporate Treasury and others as required
• Assess and build effective customer relationships both externally and throughout the organization
• Continue to evolve Business Development organization and develop leaders to support business area growth
• Measures of effectiveness of the individual in this position will include:
o Ability to locate, shape and win new business opportunities
o Ability to establish market focused growth strategies
o Developing and growing the new business pipeline
o Capturing profitable and strategic new business
o Building strong internal and external teams
o Ability to penetrate new markets
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Desired Skills: • Ft. Meade business and understanding of Cyber, SIGINT, EW, Airborne EW, Cyber, Analytics programs, Mission Programs, Special Programs, New Business capture and market development
• Domestic Business development experience strongly desired
• Ability to meet schedule and budgets
Ability to develop pipeline, win strategies, teaming strategies and innovative growth into the Cyber solutions business
• Significant experience in the Ft. Meade area, Airborne EW Area, DOD and Intel
Track record of significant successful business development within industry base
• Established and successful reputation in the business market, relationships with relevant customers
• Experience in the management of multiple levels of constituents
• An aptitude for strategic planning, financial analysis, capture management and teaming
• Diplomatic, persuasive and articulate communication style to establish and maintain rapport with internal and external senior executives
• Knowledge and experience in the federal acquisition process--to include knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations
• Proactive, superior attention to detail, project management, and organizational skills
• Business acumen, strong analytical and problem solving skills, reliability and sound judgment
• Passion for personal accountability, achievement, learning and continual improvement
• Ability to articulate complex issues into succinct, cohesive summaries and presentations
• Commensurate supervisor, trainer, and mentor ability
• Proclivity towards teaming and collaboration--must be a team player with excellent communication and presentation skills
Must have a current TS/SCI clearance to be considered.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Back to top