Cyber Security / Information Assurance Engineer
- Aurora, CO
Description:At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds' hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
Looking for a career with purpose? One that challenges your mind, grows your skills and contributes to our Nation's most critical missions? Do you pride yourself on solving problems that others think are impossible? If you answered yes to these questions, then we would like you to join Lockheed Martin's Space Software, Systems, Cyber, and Operations (S2CO) Team.
S2CO develops, delivers, and operates affordable engineering and sustainment solutions for commercial, military and intelligence users across the globe. These critical efforts include development of creative enterprise, cloud and application-based solutions for mission management, command and control, collection orchestration and tasking, processing, data analysis and analytics along with premier operations and sustainment capabilities of space- based programs in support of national security.
This Position is for a College Direct Placement (CDP) Cyber Engineer for 2020.
What does this role look like?
Key aspects of this dynamic position may include one or more of the following:
• Development on automated software testing frameworks for large scale security-critical software testing
• Low-level firmware/software development pushing the bounds of the originally specified intent of the hardware/software
• OS/Network/Application security and evaluation improvements
• OS/Network/Application secure design principles and development techniques
• OS/Network/Application vulnerability assessments
• Information operations - Tactics and Technologies
• Reverse engineering techniques and tools
The ideal candidate should be self-motivated and strong in the execution of research and prototype development.
The Cyber Developer will be expected to work independently to determine and develop innovative approaches to research problems. The ideal candidate will be capable of presenting research results and prototypes to both internal and external entities.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation.
Positions are located in Littleton, Boulder, Colorado Springs, Louisville, and Aurora, CO.
Acceptable degree programs will include only science and technology related programs such as Cyber Security, Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, etc.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information, including US Citizenship.
• VMWare, vCloud, vCO, Automation, EMC, Storage, VNX devices, Windows administration, MCSE, networks, CCNA, CiscoApplicants.
• Proficiency with one or more of the following software languages: Java, C++, C#.
• Knowledge of basic software practices such as coding standards, unit testing, configuration management, and database.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Great teammate.
• Able to work in a team environment utilizing software methodologies and processes.
• Familiarity with Agile Development Process a plus.
• A results-oriented colleague, creative thinker and problem-solver; and able to follow all ethical standards of the Lockheed Martin Corporation.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
4 yr and up College
Back to top