Cyber Governance Risk & Compliance Associate
The candidate selected will provide support to the Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS) Information Security Office (ISO) Cyber Governance team. Focus areas include:
• Cyber governance, risk and compliance
• Risk assessments, remediation tracking, and validations
• Metrics and reporting
• Special projects/project management
As a member of the team, this individual will leverage broad understanding of IT and cyber domains to assess the security posture of various elements of RMS and determine the adequacy of current controls. The individual will support
validation efforts to ensure risks have been mitigated, compensating controls have been implemented, or residual risks are being adequately managed as part of the overall risk register. The candidate will liaise with various functions within RMS.
• 1 year of Cybersecurity and/or Information Technology experience, within the past 2 years, in one or more of the following disciplines: infrastructure, network engineering, applications, or systems administration (Windows or *nix).
• Understanding of Security Best Practices
• Understanding of Network Concepts
• Effective communication skills
• Ability to research and analyze problems based on limited or ambiguous data
• Ability to provided hands-on support and training directly to customers in the exceptions management processes and tools
Effective analytical and critical thinking skills - proven problem solving and follow-thru in high-pressure situations
• Ability to prioritize and work multiple efforts simultaneously
• Working knowledge of industry risk management control frameworks and best practices
• Familiarity with DFARS, NISPOM, NIST as it relates to IT security
• Experience with ISO 27000, DIACAP, or RMF
• Security+ or CISSP certification
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Manassas Connecticut, Manassas Florida, Manassas Maryland, Manassas New Jersey, Manassas New York, Manassas Virginia
Meet Some of Lockheed Martin's Employees
Whitley’s job is all about integrating data sets that will efficiently and effectively move projects through visualization and development stages to final deployment.
Back to top