Customer Trainer Sr: Aegis Instructor/Developer (FCS)
- Dahlgren, VA
Description:-We are seeking a talented FCS/AWS/BMD Technician and Instructor to support curricula development and conduct schoolhouse and waterfront training.
-This individual will support a multi-instructor and developer workforce providing curriculum and instruction for our U.S. and International Program customers and in support of schoolhouse and shipboard training.
- Develop new training materials, revise existing curricula, and support simulation virtual courseware development and deployment
- Deliver formal training for internal and external customers, conduct instructor evaluations, and submit training reports.
-At Lockheed Martin Mission Systems and Training, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach - and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
- Qualified Navy Instructor and Master Training Specialist
- Ability to discuss technical and operational concepts related to Aegis Combat System and the Aegis Weapon System
- Graduate of U.S. Navy Training Aegis Weapons System (AWS) Supervisor, Fire Control System (FCS) Supervisor, and Ballistic Missile Defense (BMD)
- Proven experience as an Instructor and the ability to brief US Naval Officers and junior or senior enlisted
- Proven successful operation and maintenance experience with the MK-99 Fire Control System (FCS)
- Proven communication skills with the ability to work independently and as a team contributor
- Ability to develop curricula IAW NAVEDTRA 130, 131, and familiar with AIM I, AIM II, and CPM-LOM tools
- Experience with Front End Analysis (FEA) and Job Duty Task Analysis (JDTA)
- Additional Cross-System experience related to the AN-SPY-1 Radar system
- Experience related to training simulation, Virtual Maintenance Trainers and other gaming platforms.
- Familiarization with the Surface Training Advanced Virtual Environment (STAVE) Next Generation Training and relates applications
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Back to top