Description: This position will provide general Contracts support to the Space Protection Programs product area within the Military Space LOB, supporting negotiation of contract awards and modifications with multiple customers. Responsibilities include ensuring contract actions are compliant with Lockheed Martin (LM) Space Systems Company (SSC) Policies and Procedures; establishing and maintaining excellent internal and external customer relations; and implementing business strategies for on-contract growth.
The position is also responsible for participating in and/or conducting proposal preparation, contract negotiation, contract administration, and customer contact activities to provide for proper contract management and fulfillment in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications.
The selected candidate should be able to handle multiple assignments and achieve or exceed program goals and deadlines in a fast paced environment while maintaining the highest standards of ethics and integrity.
Must have Top Secret clearance. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet and maintain eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US citizenship required.
Desired Skills: • J.D./ M.B.A. or M.S. degree.
• Experience drafting terms and conditions; proposal preparation and leading negotiations.
• Experience with cost plus and fixed price contracting for complex hardware programs.
• Must have an understanding of US Government contracting processes and be able to work effectively and independently in a dynamic multi-program environment.
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be adept at dealing with Customers and internal program teams, including upper management
• Must be capable of working in a self-supervisory capacity while also being able to self-initiate assignments.
• Able to work with stakeholders from other organizations.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Back to top