Configuration Analyst Asc
Description:At Lockheed Rotary and Mission System (RMS), we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach - and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
Configuration and Data Management (CDM) position responsible for both hardware and software configuration management activities for the Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) Program at the Eglin AFB Training System Support Center (TSSC). Participates in Configuration Change Board, Configuration Status Accounting, Configuration Audits, and Field Retrofit operations. Analyzes proposed engineering changes of functional, allocated, and product baselines to determine potential impacts and effects on product and system Coordinates modification records for management control Prepares reports of change effect on overall product. Reviews and analyzes released engineering change data and coordinates changes with engineering, quality, support, manufacturing, and engineering data control activities. Ensures that customer requirements are implemented and reviews change accounting activity to ensure compliance with configuration management policies. Manage data inputs into product data management tools and configuration trace systems to ensure configuration and revision control integrity of technical baselines. Validate and verify configuration status accounting process to ensure key data is captured; provides guidance/direction for proper data entry and creation of configuration trace structure and open item creation and closures. Participate in proposal process; interpret statement of work and proposal documents to identify CM requirements.
• Ability to obtain a Secret clearance
• Ability to work with cross functional teams
• Proven communication skills in all media formats
• Strong computer skills specifically in MS Office products
• Experience in fielding of Mod Kits
• Experience in CM Tools including PTC Windchill, ClearQuest/ClearCase, and SharePoint
• Hardware CM Experience
• CM experience with military products and services
• Experience working with United States Government (USG) customers
• Understanding of DM process and relationship to CDRLs, SDRLs and Data Rights
• Interprets engineering changes and understands Change Control Board process
• Solid knowledge of CDM processes
Meet Some of Lockheed Martin's Employees
Whitley’s job is all about integrating data sets that will efficiently and effectively move projects through visualization and development stages to final deployment.
Back to top