Computer Systems Analyst
Description: Our employees are the core of everything we do, and they are helping the future arrive. As a leading technology innovation company, our team of over 100,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Headquartered in Bethesda, MD, Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
This Enterprise Business Services (EBS) position supports the Lockheed Martin Space division located at the Waterton Facility in Littleton, CO. This desktop support position provides exceptional, high-quality, professional desktop, office applications and Engineering Tools support including troubleshooting to the internal user community. This position exemplifies outstanding customer service skills when responding to customer problems via phone, email, or the incident tracking system. The environment is primarily Microsoft Windows based along with UNIX/Linux workstations. This position will also have the opportunity to participate in the testing of new desktop images and software compatibilities on those images. Additional responsibilities will include managing a sizable amount of IT equipment, which is tracked and reported through a property management database.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Primarily responsible for responding to classified helpdesk calls, emails to the helpdesk, and trouble tickets. May resolve technical problems and answer queries by telephone or emails in support of internal customer computer hardware, software, or network systems. May direct calls to Tier 2 support for hardware and software problems.
• Tasks may include analysis, identification, and isolation of problems based upon comments and complaints from the customer; researches and analyze such problems utilizing expertise, historical database records; responding or redirecting calls to promptly provide resolutions.
• Deskside IT support for desktop clients and Engineering systems/tools users
• Deploy software applications and software vulnerability patches via software deployment tools, i.e. SCCM (System Center Configuration Manager) and WSUS (Windows Server Update Services)
• Create and manage access accounts
• Create and maintain Standard Operating Instructions (SOIs)
Desired Skills: • Knowledge of Remedy/ITSM (IT Service Management) System
• Security+ Certification
• Knowledge of SharePoint 2010
• Knowledge of UNIX/Red Hat Enterprise Linux computing platforms
• Knowledge of Engineering Tools applications
• Knowledge of scripting (Powershell, DSM)
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to manage priorities and customer requirements
• Ability to establish strong customer relationships and deliver exceptional customer service
• A current DoD Top Secret clearance or have held this level of clearance within the last two years; with the ability to obtain an SCI
• Ability to obtain a DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification (i.e. Security+) within 90 days from start
• Experience with desktop support; Windows 7 and Windows 10
• Experience diagnosing and troubleshooting hardware and software
• Experience with Microsoft Office 2010/2013
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Meet Some of Lockheed Martin's Employees
Whitley’s job is all about integrating data sets that will efficiently and effectively move projects through visualization and development stages to final deployment.
Back to top