Computer Systems Analyst
Description: This Enterprise Business Services (EBS) Information Technology Resource Analyst position located in Marietta, GA is responsible for first line of IT support for primarily Aeronautics support teams. This Analyst is responsible for providing end user support with troubleshooting capability to the site LAN & WAN, resolve and/or escalation of all desktop hardware, software or network related problems. Job requires lifting/moving/relocating computer equipment weighing up to 50 lbs. Work location for this position is the Lockheed Martin site in Marietta, GA.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Patching Windows OS/Applications in accordance with agreed upon process to maintain proper security posture/Remediation security vulnerabilities.
- Applying configuration updates to computing resources following approved security frameworks.
- Applying DoD STIG configurations to classified computing resources following approved JSIG or other approved security frameworks. Requires US Citizenship and the ability to be briefed to SAP/SAR programs.
-Frequent interface and progress updates with end users, customers and team lead for this facility (may include classified area in this item as needed)
-Developing and supporting team processes and policies
-Successfully participating with other team members on joint projects and performing cross functional tasks, determining priority, and seeing tasks to completion with follow up
- Providing Tier 2 Desktop Operating system support, COTS application support, network connectivity support and all associated troubleshooting.
- Providing junior server support to Windows server systems within assigned areas in coordination with other server admins.
Desired Skills: - Experience with vulnerability scanning/patching
- Experience with VM Ware or other Virtualization Systems
- Experience with Mac OS-X, iOS and familiarization with JAMP Casper for managing these devices.
- Working experience with any of the following programming development tools or support platforms; Visual Studio, .net, Perl, C++, VBS, wscript, cscript, Power Shell etc
- Working knowledge of CM 2012
- Experience with current EBS policies and processes highly desired. - Proven knowledge of current technology and applications
- Demonstrated ability to successfully multitask in a work environment
- Proven excellent interpersonal and teaming skills
- Proven effective written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding network connectivity principles
- Storage Area network experience (SAN)
- Professional level technical customer service and support experience
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with end users to successfully obtain end user requirements, confirmed through related work experience
- Thorough knowledge of Windows PC's and their associated operating systems illustrated by related work experience
- Experience trouble shooting Windows OS and Office software
- Active Directory experience.
- Current DoD Secret or higher Security clearance
- Current Security+ Certification
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Back to top