Competitive Capture Manager / Secret Clearance /Grand Prairie TX
- Grand Prairie, TX
Description:Are you seeking a world-renowned, innovative and rewarding work environment? Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire (MFC) is a recognized designer, developer and manufacturer of precision engagement aerospace and defense systems for the U.S. and allied militaries. MFC develops, manufactures and supports advanced combat, missile, rocket, manned and unmanned systems for military customers that include the U.S. Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, NASA and dozens of foreign allies.
Lockheed Martin MFC desires a Competitive Capture Manager that will be responsible for leading large, strategic capture. In this highly visible role, this individual will be responsible for developing, evolving and executing a winning capture strategy based on customer needs and values. The Capture Manager will interact directly with the customer to understand program specifics and gain insights into acquisition details, as well as present possible alternatives for higher probability of program success. The successful candidate will identify all resource needs, gain necessary funding to execute the capture effort and ultimately deliver a winning proposal.
• Experienced professional with a minimum of 5 years of Business Development / Capture Management experience.
• Bachelor's Degree.
• Experience working federal government (or equivalent experience) proposal/capture efforts.
• Demonstrated ability to guide, direct and impact the business, balance challenges associated with program development, program execution, customer obligations, and meeting all business commitments.
• Ability to obtain a Secret clearance.
• Demonstrated ability to deliver results through development of effective relationships and leadership of a highly skilled, diverse workforce.
• The ability to think and act strategically and tactically from a broad business perspective.
• Demonstrated effective team leadership and interpersonal skills.
• Adept at working with matrix organizations in the successful capture of new competitive business.
• Strong conflict management skills.
• Ability to develop and execute capture strategies with proven experience in applying Lockheed Martin capture processes per CPS-009, and an understanding of the development and execution of key milestones and capture reviews needed for a focus effort.
• The ability to establish priorities, handle multiple tasks simultaneously and bring matters/issues to successful closure, all in the midst of changing priorities.
• A thorough understanding of financial/business analysis, competitive analysis, government contracts, technology/business planning.
• Must possess excellent verbal and written, communications skills, with demonstrated experiences writing winning proposals.
• Experience and familiarity with the government acquisition process.
• Strong business acumen and an understanding for how programs support overall business strategy.
• Demonstrated ability for decision making in uncertain environments.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Back to top