Compensation Analyst Associate
Description:Plays a key role in providing critical advice and counsel to client base on matters relating to compensation and performance management for Aeronautics. Specific responsibilities include:
Plan and execute compensation projects requiring analysis of factors that impact the business to derive opportunities for value added solutions in support of the business growth strategy, in collaboration with Corporate compensation teams.
Provide advice and counsel to clients on promotion planning, job classifications and leveling and employee compensation decisions.
Consult with clients to determine requirements for program-specific incentive and retention plans, propose plan design and draft plan document. Implement enterprise-wide incentive plans for client base to include coordinating participation, analyzing costs and briefing HR Business Partners and leaders on program process, timing and requirements.
Provide guidance to clients on Lockheed Martin policy and practice as well as state and federal regulations. Conduct local audits as needed to ensure compliance. May support Service Contract Act activities where applicable.
Support performance management activities within the business area by briefing HR Business Partners and leaders on Lockheed Martin's performance management program, process and schedule, assisting in delivering skills training for leaders and employees and coordinating metrics and status reports for client base.
Manage rewards and recognition programs for client base including advising on effective program utilization, monitoring budget, coordinating award payments.
Provides analytical insight through reporting, analysis, presentations.
Communicates or oversees communication of compensation philosophy, plans, and incentives programs to all employees.
Drive lateral connectivity and collaboration within HR and across the enterprise.
Deliver data driven C&PM solutions that are efficient, effective, and flexible. Design and implement rewards and recognition process to support a Culture of Accountability and desired behaviors.
Must be a US Citizen or legally authorized to work in US as a permanent resident. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business or related field.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong business acumen
- Project management skills
- Ability to utilize personnel systems to obtain data for analysis and reports, as appropriate
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, such as Word, PowerPoint, and Excel with ability to produce graphic representations of analytical data for presentations
- Strong interpersonal, communications (written and verbal), and presentation skills
- Strong persuasion, negotiation and consulting skills
- Problem resolution and decision-making skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines in a timely manner
- Excellent organization skills and strong attention to detail
Back to top