College Student Tech (Intern)
Description:At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach - and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
System Engineer responsible for high level test planning and test execution of complex systems for the U.S. Coast Guard, U.S. Navy, U.S. Air Force, U.S. Missile Defense Agency and International customers.
• Utilize Model-Based Systems Engineering practices to plan, implement, and report on SI&T activities.
• Perform system-level integration of software and hardware components to verify system requirements in a lab and end-user environment.
• Perform data analysis to evaluate, document, troubleshoot, and correct system/subsystem anomalies found during scenario testing.
• Develop requirement verification test procedures and test reports as required by the supporting program.
• Support the program technical leadership and functional management on cost, schedule and technical performance.
• Work with Government customer and customer representatives in all of the above tasks.
Enrolled at an accredited college or university pursuing a bachelor's degree in Engineering/Science discipline that includes coursework of at least four approved combat systems engineering classes. Approved topics / classes include Introduction to Radar Systems, Introduction to Command & Control, Introduction to Weapons Systems and Introduction to War Gaming and C4ISR.
Able to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
GPA of 3.0 of higher.
Strong leadership, administrative, and interpersonal skills. Strong
written and verbal communication skills.
Proficient in the use of Linux, Unix, Windows Operating Systems.
Able to work independently or as a member of a team.
Back to top