College Student Tech (Intern)
At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach - and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
System Engineer responsible for high level test planning and test execution of complex systems for the U.S. Coast Guard, U.S. Navy, U.S. Air Force, U.S. Missile Defense Agency and International customers.
• Utilize Model-Based Systems Engineering practices to plan, implement, and report on SI&T activities.
• Perform system-level integration of software and hardware components to verify system requirements in a lab and end-user environment.
• Perform data analysis to evaluate, document, troubleshoot, and correct system/subsystem anomalies found during scenario testing.
• Develop requirement verification test procedures and test reports as required by the supporting program.
• Support the program technical leadership and functional management on cost, schedule and technical performance.
Enrolled at an accredited college or university pursuing a bachelor's degree in Engineering/Science.
Able to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
GPA of 3.0 of higher.
Strong leadership, administrative, and interpersonal skills. Strong
written and verbal communication skills.
Proficient in the use of Linux, Unix, Windows Operating Systems.
Able to work independently or as a member of a team.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Moorestown New Jersey
Meet Some of Lockheed Martin's Employees
Whitley’s job is all about integrating data sets that will efficiently and effectively move projects through visualization and development stages to final deployment.
Back to top