College Student Tech (Co-op)
- Mt Laurel, NJ
Description:At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach - and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
Software Engineer responsible for high level test planning and test execution of complex systems for the U.S. Coast Guard, U.S. Navy, U.S. Air Force, U.S. Missile Defense Agency and International customers.
• Utilize Model-Based Systems Engineering practices to plan, implement, and report on SI&T activities.
• Perform system-level integration of software and hardware components to verify system requirements in a lab and end-user environment.
• Perform data analysis to evaluate, document, troubleshoot, and correct system/subsystem anomalies found during scenario testing.
• Develop requirement verification test procedures and test reports as required by the supporting program.
• Support the program technical leadership and functional management on cost, schedule and technical performance.
• Work with Government customer and customer representatives in all of the above tasks.
Enrolled at an accredited college or university pursuing a bachelor's degree in Engineering/Science discipline. Able to obtain and maintain a security clearance. Enrolled in Certificate of Undergraduate Studies (CUGS) in Combat Systems Engineering (CSE)
Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
Software development using Java/J2EE
Software development using C++
Experience with automated test tools and techniques
Experience with Eclipse or Netbeans
Experience with use of design patterns
Experience with use of UML 2.0 and associated modeling tools such as Rose or Rhapsody
Experience in software test
Experience with software development in Linux/Unix operating system environments
Experience with software development in a Windows operating system environment.
GPA of 3.0 or higher.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Back to top