College Student Tech
Description: At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach - and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
System Engineer responsible for high level test planning and test execution of complex systems for the U.S. Coast Guard, U.S. Navy, U.S. Air Force, U.S. Missile Defense Agency and International customers.
• Utilize Model-Based Systems Engineering practices to plan, implement, and report on SI&T activities.
• Perform system-level integration of software and hardware components to verify system requirements in a lab and end-user environment.
• Perform data analysis to evaluate, document, troubleshoot, and correct system/subsystem anomalies found during scenario testing.
• Develop requirement verification test procedures and test reports as required by the supporting program.
• Support the program technical leadership and functional management on cost, schedule and technical performance.
• Work with Government customer and customer representatives in all of the above tasks.
Desired Skills: Experience with the following:
Standard Java Structures: Arrays, ArrayLists, HashMaps, HashSets, Vectors, LinkedLists
Object oriented programming
Interfaces and Abstract classes
Exceptions and File I/O
Building Abstract data types: Lists, stacks, trees, queues, priority queues
Cache vs. Virtual Memory
Back to top