College Student Tech
Description: At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach - and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
System Engineer responsible for high level test planning and test execution of complex systems for the U.S. Coast Guard, U.S. Navy, U.S. Air Force, U.S. Missile Defense Agency and International customers.
• Utilize Model-Based Systems Engineering practices to plan, implement, and report on SI&T activities.
• Perform system-level integration of software and hardware components to verify system requirements in a lab and end-user environment.
• Perform data analysis to evaluate, document, troubleshoot, and correct system/subsystem anomalies found during scenario testing.
• Develop requirement verification test procedures and test reports as required by the supporting program.
• Support the program technical leadership and functional management on cost, schedule and technical performance.
• Work with Government customer and customer representatives in all of the above tasks.
Desired Skills: Experience with the following:
Standard Java Structures: Arrays, ArrayLists, HashMaps, HashSets, Vectors, LinkedLists
Object oriented programming
Interfaces and Abstract classes
Exceptions and File I/O
Building Abstract data types: Lists, stacks, trees, queues, priority queues
Cache vs. Virtual Memory
In process of, or already completed the following classes:
Introduction to Object Oriented Programming (IOOP)
Object Oriented Programming and Data Abstraction
Data Structures and Algorithms
Foundations of Computer Science
Additionally, applicants should:
Be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
GPA of 3.0 of higher.
Possess strong leadership, administrative, and interpersonal skills.
Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
Proficient in the use of Linux, Unix, Windows Operating Systems.
Able to work independently or as a member of a team.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Meet Some of Lockheed Martin's Employees
Whitley’s job is all about integrating data sets that will efficiently and effectively move projects through visualization and development stages to final deployment.
Back to top