College Student Tech
Description:This is an exciting time to join the Apex OPIR processing development team. Lockheed Martin is transforming how it delivers OPIR intelligence to its customers and users. On a daily basis you will be part of the team coming up with creative, simple fixes to technical and user experience challenges.
This is a 2019 Summer Intern position. Seeking an energetic, enthusiastic intern candidate who has training and interest in at least one of these skill areas: C, C++, Python, UNIX, system software development, scripting development.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Ability to obtain a TS/SCI Clearance required for this role.
Currently enrolled in an accredited University pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Science, Engineering, Computer Science, or Mathematics.
This position requires special access to support the program and requires the selected candidate to be a US Citizen
- Linux OS background.
- Computer and programming skills to develop maintainable code, perform thorough unit testing, integration, and regression testing.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong Math and/or Physics background, experience in Digital Signal Processing (DSP), linear algebra
- Self-motivated individual seeking a learning environment
- Enjoys challenging assignments developing state of the art signal processing algorithms and applications
Back to top