Description:At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds' hardest engineering problems. Our culture inspires employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
WHAT IS YOUR MISSION?
As a Visual Communications intern, you will create animations, graphics and/or videos to help tell the Space story to our customers, employees and the public.
WHAT WILL YOU BE WORKING ON?
Collaborating with our team of designers, animators and video professionals, your responsibilities will include some or all of the following:
- Assist in developing creative briefs and project plans.
- Track projects and communicate status to clients.
- Develop concepts and storyboards.
- Create 2D/3D animations, graphics, and/or videos
- Assist with filming and/or editing for video and webcast projects.
- Archive completed projects in our digital management tools.
HOW WILL LOCKHEED MARTIN SPACE SUPPORT YOUR MISSION?
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin champions an inclusive work environment that supports differences and big-picture thinking.
Working towards an undergraduate degree from an accredited college in a discipline related to Visual Communications including animation, digital media, design, photography or video.
This position requires special access to support the program and requires the selected candidate to be a US Citizen.
- Ability to design and animate in a 2D or 3D platform or shoot/edit videos.
- Ability to adapt to a variety of tasks and persistence to complete them.
- Enthusiasm for the experience of working in a fast-paced visual communications environment.
- Ability to plan with and work cooperatively with others.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with project scheduling, planning, or coordination.
Back to top