Description:At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds' hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
WHAT IS YOUR MISSION?
As a Security Intern, you will learn the government regulations in place to protect our most valuable national security information.
WHAT WILL YOU BE WORKING ON?
We are seeking an individual that is interested in National Security, who possesses strong organizational and critical thinking skills. This individual will learn the National Industrial Security Program requirements and implementation methods, as well as learning about Insider Threat, Data Protection, and Classification Management.
WHO WILL YOU COLLABORATE WITH?
You will work with a very talented team made up of experienced security professionals who strongly believe in National Security and protection of our Nation's War Fighter. You will collaborate across the LM Space Business Area with Security Professionals and Program Engineers.
HOW WILL LOCKHEED MARTIN SPACE SUPPORT YOUR MISSION?
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Every other Friday off
• Career development
• Rewards & recognition
• Mentorship opportunities
• Work/life balance
• Bachelors or Masters degree in Criminal Justice, Security Management or related majors from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education.
• This position requires the selected candidate to be a US Citizen.
• Interest in learning about the protection of sensitive data, administering security requirements in the workplace, and customer intimacy and relationships
• Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office applications
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Detail oriented
Back to top